A new era of organizing a micro wedding day of the timeline is highly in trend nowadays.
This is because of the hundreds of benefits that these small weddings offer. After all, we all want to spend a great time with our loved ones in a unique atmosphere and take the vows to spend our whole life with our partners on good or bad days.
But planning a micro wedding is not everyone’s cup of tea. Still, there is no need to worry. This is what we are here for.
So let’s get more information about the timeline we should follow to plan a micro wedding and its example.
Micro Wedding Timeline: Why Do We Need This?
There are thousands of reasons to plan a timeline for the micro wedding because no one wants to wait and think about when we will see the bride and groom when the ceremony will start, and the food will be served.
A wedding is not any club party where anyone can get boozed and do whatever they want.
So many wedding traditions need to be performed with the proper timeline because no one wants to disappoint their guests and ruin the one most special day of their life.
When to Start Planning a Micro Wedding?
One should start planning their micro wedding at least 6 months before the wedding day because so many things need to be planned.
Like the place where the ceremony will be performed, the guest list and their invitation cards, the food, the bride’s and groom’s dresses, and all the traditions like the exchange of rings. Also, the dance performance, the choice of band, the photo shoot, and so many other things need proper time and attention.
All the events need to be performed in perfect timing and also there should be some extra time left in which you can do some unplanned things too because some memories should be unplanned too.
Micro Wedding Day of Timeline Example
- 6:30 am-7:30 am| Sunrise photoshoot
- 7:30 am-10:00am| Breakfast/ Exercise
- 10:00 am| Planner and florist arrival and starting of setup.
- 11:00 am | Hair and makeup
- 1:00 pm| Lunch
- 3:00 pm| Bride and groom put and dress and get the final touch.
- 3:30-4:30 pm| bridesmaid and groomsmen photoshoot.
- 4:30 pm| Start setting up catering and bar and arrival of the music band.
- 4:40 pm | Bridal Portraits
- 5 pm | Back to bridal suite to relax // Photo + video – ceremony + reception detail photos
- 5:30 pm | Guests make their way to the ceremony area // music starts
- 6 pm | Ceremony // live musician to play
- 6:20 pm | Ceremony ends – wedding party photos
- 6:30 pm | Immediate + extended family photos
- 6:45-7:45 pm | Cocktail hour // live musician playing
- 6:50-7:30 pm | Bride + Groom photos // Sunset is at 7:40, end photos with sunset
- 7:50-8 pm | Entrance into dinner with a first dance followed by live music, and everyone surrounds the couple with sparklers
- 8-9pm(ish) | Welcome by the couple // family-style dinner! // playlist via phone + PA for dinner
- 8:30 pm | Cake cutting and champagne “cheers” // toasts to follow
- 8:45 pm | Parent dances // live guitarist to perform
- 9 pm | Photo and video team departs // switch over to music over the speaker
- 10:30 pm | Evening winds down for vendor clean-up to start //hang out on-site.
Make Your Day Special
This is all you need to celebrate the most special day of your life. And don’t forget to do all the possible things you could do to make this the most memorable day of your life.